Welcome to North Pole, Alaska!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Thursday!

Thursday has arrived :-) Andrew and I have become fans of the TV show Heroes! We got Netflix ($9.99 a month for unlimited movie downloads! Heck yes!) and we cannot stop watching the episodes to season 1. Our usual routine is dinner, talking, Fox News, and then a movie! Below is the dinner I made tonight...a beef roast, sort of, served over egg noodles (a Wallick favorite). I am proud to say that I didn't even look at a recipe to make this; however, I did call my mom about four times to ask her miscellaneous cooking questions. I really wasn't sure if I could safely thaw meat in the microwave in its wrapper and she cleared that up for me- Thanks Mom!



Tutoring is going well...perhaps a full-time, full-day teaching assistant position in two weeks! I was approached by a teacher today and it is still in the works! I am excited!! Andrew shot skeet today and said it was awesome. He is all set for buying a rifle this weekend. I am all for learning how to shoot skeet too! We are headed to Lowes tomorrow to get painting supplies. We are painting the kitchen/dining area a light green and I cannot wait!

Pictures of our house will be up soon I promise! Here are a few pictures of the moving-in process and we are VERY glad that is over! The movers put everything in our garage, unpacked it all, and then moved in into the house. What a mess it was! It looks very different now, promise! Kim and I have been scouring the internet looking for wall art, accessories, rugs, etc. She has a knack for decorating, even when she is over 3,000 miles away!





Lastly, all of our wedding photos are up, from the ceremony and the reception, so take a look at them! They are all beautiful and there are great ones of our family and guests! The website is Caryn Azure and the password is oneill. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment