Welcome to North Pole, Alaska!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wedding Photographs!

Trip down memory lane...only five months ago...

















I just want to throw every single picture on here because they are all perfect!
Tomorrow I am going to learn how to put up a "virtual picture frame" so that they will all rotate on my blog.

Our wedding was so amazing and it wouldn't have been possible without my dad and mom, Charlie and Marjie, Lindy, Tim, our groomsmen and our bridesmaids, and to all our family and friends for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Andrew and I are in the process of sorting through our photograph set (over 700 4x6's)to send out to our family and friends! I definitely need to get a move on it because the pictures are beautiful and capture the excitement and joy of the day...and we will have our photographs forever, but I can't say the same for everyone else!

You can view all of the photographs on www.carynazurephotography.com, click weddings, clients, find our album, and the password is our last name. You can order prints directly through her website, which are high-quality professional grade, or you can simply let me know what you want and I can send you the image(s) as I have all the rights to them now. I am relying on Shutterfly for most of our prints and from my past experiences with them, their prints are wonderful (and reasonably priced too!).

Happy Friday everyone! Our Saturday temperature should be hitting a high of 57 degrees so life is sure to be good this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment